How to qualify for an AdSense account? Google makes a list and creates terms and conditions to qualify for an Adsense account. Therefore If someone wants to get the approval they have to follow them, otherwise, Google will reject the request for the approval of the AdSense account.
so let’s start the process to make the site easily compatible with the terms and conditions of Google Adsense.
What is AdSense
Adsense is the product of google. Which is the world’s largest and best ad network to monetize the blog, sites, apps or youtube channels, etc. No doubt, after getting the approval from AdSense, you will start to earn a handsome amount of money by running the ads on your sites or blog, but sometimes getting approval is not as easy as it is listening.
Summary for How to qualify for AdSense
- Your age should be 18+ and you must have previously no AdSense account. If Google detects, you already have an AdSense account, so your request review application will be canceled.
- You have to agree with all present and new terms and conditions of Google ads otherwise google will reject AdSense request for your blog.
- The content of the site should be 100% unique and content quality should be high and content must be able to attract an audience.
- The content type should not befall in this list of content. Illegal, copyrighted, dangerous, animal cruelty content, misleading content and harmful claims, the content which are under construction, the number of ads and promotional content are more than the other actual content.
- The number of articles must be 25 and each article should consist of 1000+ words. All the articles should not be copyrighted or plagiarised.
- If you try to be smart by using different techniques and publishing the other’s content. So, you have to be worried because you are not smarter than google. Your AdSense approval request will be rejected by following copyright laws, and your blog will be removed by Google, so be careful while using the harmful techniques.
Age factor for qualify for Adsense
According to the terms and conditions of Google AdSense, the user’s age should be over 18 years old if you are not then you can not apply for google AdSense.
But if you are less than 18 years old, don’t Worry, you can get help from your parents and siblings.
In case you created your Gmail address before few years but now you are 18 years. Then you can edit the age info to qualify for the Google AdSense account.
Modern and device friendly blog
When you apply for the Adsense google check your blog very wisely. Your blog theme should be attractive or simple and lightweight, don’t use too many gadgets to make your blogs fancier. Because simple and unique blogs attract more audiences and it is also a good factor for gaining approval for Adsense in just the first attempt.
If your site is submitted in the Google search console, here you get the notifications for all errors which Google found on your blog. Moreover, online tools are also available to check the responsiveness of the website on different dimensions. Thus by using this method you can check your site is responsive or not.
Quality of content
Focus on your content as much as you can. Make your content more unique, different, and interesting And before applying to Adsense you should have to write 30 to 50 posts. Which should be 100 percent unique or zero plagiarised indexed and SEO optimized. Don’t use the other’s content and images or videos.
Your new blog should have these pages before applying to Google AdSense such as
- About us
- Contact us
- Terms and conditions
- Disclaimer page
- Site map
if you ignore these pages google will reject your request.
Add your blog to the google search console
- Add your blog to the search console.
- Manually add your pages and posts in the search console to index faster on the search engine.
- Submit a sitemap.
- Improve the CTR by detecting the problems.
- Check out the indexed number of posts to qualify. Which must be 25.
Important points to consider to qualify for adsense
The basic setting of your blog is an also important factor that really to do before applying to Google AdSense.
- Utilize the compressed images and webp format images in your article to load faster.
- Website loading time should be less than 3 seconds. If you are website loading time is Greater then you have to consider it before applying Google ads account. For further detail and getting help to reducing website loading time you can check out this article.
- Add meta keywords description and title to home page.
- Add keyword focused or brief description to each of your pages.
- Use a unique optimised and representative logo.
- Identify broken pages and URL and delete them from the google search console and from blog.
- Easy to understand navigation menu.
- If your site is easily getting down so change/upgrade your hosting to qualify for the Google AdSense account if during the time of review your site get down. Google will cancel the request due to the poor User experience error.
- Do you want to know how to apply and get approval for Google AdSense so also read this article.
I hope you like to read them too.
- Which is the best to upload youtube videos in 2021.
- How to make youtube channel like successful youtubers.