When you have created a Fiverr seller account then you go to create Gig on Fiverr to Start service selling. This article will assist you thoroughly in how to create a professional gig on Fiverr.
What is gig on Fiverr
Gig on Fiverr is like a shop, which demonstrates the service that you are offering on Fiverr. By Creating a good gig you can easily describe your skills and provide buyers with all the necessary information that they help to decide to do work with you or not. Same like the other things, the first impression of the gig on Fiverr is also everything. Therefore the gig should be highly optimized and well described to get clients.
How to Create gig on Fiverr
We all know about the importance of a good gig. So let’s start to create a very professional and impressive gig step-by-step.
After login into Fiverr by selling account, click on the gigs tab. Then click on create a new gig.
You will redirect to a new page of the overview.
1-Gig title, In the gig title field, gives a title of your service in 50 words.
a- Gig title is the first thing that buyers check during searching for different services. So make it short and clear to point, use focused and main keywords at the start of the title to rank on top position. Therefore before creating a gig you must know, what will be your main keyword. If you don’t know how to search and select the main keywords. Then go to this article, which entirely consists of how to do the keyword search for Fiverr gig.
b- you can write a title of 80 words but a long title is not recommended because it will cut off on the gig card.
2- Gig main and subcategory, Use the appropriate categories for your gig. For example, if you are giving the services of WordPress website customization then select WordPress as the main category while customization a subcategory.
a-This category is helpful to rank on Fiverr. If you don’t know which category is related to your service then search on Fiverr for gigs that are also giving the same service. Open a similar gig and here, before the title of gigs you will see the categories as breadcrumbs.
3- Search-Type, In search-type, choose a service that is related to your category.
a-This search-type feature shows just for some services. It also helps to rank your gig in relevant categories.
4- Gig Metadata, we recommend choosing it wisely because it helps buyers to find you and helps Fiverr to send you buyers requests related to your service. If you do any mistake while choosing the meta tags such as irrelevant tags. Then you will have to face a problem with receiving relevant buyer’s requests that ultimately will affect your sales.
a- This feature is available just for specific services. If you have not found it, then no need to worry about it.
5- Search-tag, Add here the tags which you use in the title and some other synonyms linked to the service tag. Use mini 3 to 4 keywords. Sometimes when we save search tags and we face an error for Limited words. If you would face this problem then remove the tags and go to the next step but after some time reopen the tab and add more search tags. This time when you click on save it will be saved. For checking the search tags example check the second image.
Click on save.
Step Scop and Pricing
- Package, In package name area, Give a short name to your service package.
- Here tell about the package detail are you offering.This area should cover all essential points in minimum words. At this point, you can make your gig different and unique from other gigs. This area will also decide how many orders you can get. Because most of the clients left the gigs just after checking the packages. If they found your package according to their need they will read the description and move on to place an order.
- Delivery time, In that menu select the numbers of days which you need to complete order.At the start set the minimum delivery time to complete the order. It will help to get the order faster.
- Now you will see the various items which vary to vary for all services, Select those item which you will want to add in your pacakge. When you hover on the items you will get the hint by fiverr so don’t worry about anything.
- Revisons section , Here select the number of revisions which you want to give. It should be unlimited to attract most of the clients.
- Price menu, Select the price for your gig. It will be good if you keep your prices low for the same service which are available at higher prices.
In some categories, you can select three packages for a gig. Select all three packages and utilize them as different packages with different details. It will help you to reach the client’s expectations and earn more.
Add extra services:
In that section, you will see many items like extra fast delivery and extra services, add extra gig, these all things you can check manually to understand. This section is made for fulfilling the client’s requirements because sometimes clients want delivery in a short time so you can do that and get benefit by charging more.
Step description and faqs
- In the description, describe your service detail in-depth like what are you offering about your experience, uniqueness of services, workflow, and why buyers should hire you. The description should not be too long. Do you want to know how to write a perfect description.
- Faqs, In that section add at least 3 questions with answers, that can those question related to your services which user mostly ask.This section will be display below the description. Now save it and continue.
- In that section, ask for all requirements which you need to to do start work.
- In the atteched file section you can chose either free-text, attacehed files, or miultple answers. If you select multiple answers , then answers feild will be displayed, so here you will give the options to buyers to choose different answers. You can allow more than one answer. After that save and click on continue.
- In step gallery you can upload 3 images related to your gig service . It can be you sample work etc. You can upload images in diffrent formats . We recommend adding your own images because if fiverr found them copyrighted images, They can block your account without notifying you.
- As a sample work you can add video. The best pactice is 75-second video. When you add video on your gig. Fiverr firstly reviews it, then approves it. If they find that different and copyright-free
- You have an option to upload PDF, you can choose that option for multIple reasons. Just 2 PDF you can upload. Save and next.
It is the final step. After completing all previous steps very carefully click on publish. Here you will see an option to promote your gigs on multiple social media platforms. If you want to promote then click on the icon and fill out details.
Note for gig on fiverr:
Before the creation of a gig, do proper research for title, keywords, and description, etc, Because editing of the gig, again and again, is not recommended. It affects badly on the ranking of your gig.